Full-stack developer with experience in Laravel/Nodejs and React
We are a successful software company with a cutting-edge software products for digital marketing and sales. We have grown from zero to a run rate of over 6-figures top line over the past few months.
Currently we are looking for a rockstar full-stack developer to expand our engineer team.
We are especially looking for someone from Eastern Europe, Ukraine, or Russia for this position. However, we will consider other countries as well.
Currently, in the team, we have developers from the India, Egypt, and Philippines.
- React & Redux
- Devops (familiarity with AWS Infrastructure is a bonus)
- Bachelor's/College Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Good written English and communication skills.
- Exceptional organization, attention to detail, and time management skills.
- Must have a good understanding of Algorithms.
- Excellent internet connection to be able (and must be willing) to attend daily team meetings.
- A team player but can also work with minimal supervision.
- Drive to succeed and grow with the company.
- Ability to learn new software and tools.
- You should be fully committed to this work only and not work on multiple projects in parallel.
If you fulfill the above requirements then YOU are the Developer we are looking for!
What it's like to be part of the team?
- You will join a team of fun-loving individuals.
- We guarantee at least 40 hours of week for full-time staff
- We pay overtime, as overtime is a requirement of the job on occasion.
- Overtime means you are paid hourly for every hour you work, the more you work the more you make. Overtime is paid at your standard hourly rate.
- We provide you the tools that you need including but not limited to a USB headset for VOIP calls and meetings with remote team members.
- A night-time shift is open for discussion
- We do provide training but have found that a good technical base is necessary.
- We are a BYOD company, so team members are expected to have their own laptop.
APPLYING FOR THE ROLE
If you think you are the right fit for this position please apply with the following details in the body of your letter:
- Profile or link to your recent best work (Git Repository, Codepen, Stack Overflow)
- Preferred Interview Schedule
- Salary Requirements
Notice anything wrong with this job post?
Is this job not remote?
Does this job not accept Asian timezones?
Had a bad experience?