At Stedi, we're working in one of the biggest markets on the planet – EDI, the technological backbone of the physical product economy. We’re building a next-generation platform: a ubiquitous commercial trading network to automate the trillions of dollars in B2B transactions exchanged by nearly every company on Earth.
We are building a developer-focused software platform, not a consulting company; we do not engage in professional services, solutions architecture, top-down sales, or other activities that scale linearly with growth. That means our focus is building great software – and since great software is built by great people, hiring is one of the most important things we do. Our small team comes from places like AWS, Google, Microsoft, Twitter, and Uber. Most work in Engineering, Design, and Product.
As a member of our core frontend team, you will be involved in every aspect of building our product from the very early days – and you’ll be interfacing with a cutting-edge, fully-serverless backend stack.
What you’ll be doing
- Using our tenets to build an extraordinary platform for our customers – with total autonomy and phenomenal colleagues – to move towards our goal of processing every B2B transaction on the planet
- Contributing to a culture of engineering excellence and rigor
- Work on a highly collaborative, multi-disciplinary team that values pair programming
- Contribute to and help define Stedi’s product
- Learn new web technologies and apply them to our product
- Contribute to building a strong team with a diverse culture and range of experiences
Who you are
- An exceptional contributor who creates and executes their own work
- Skilled with common frontend technologies and frameworks
- Excellent UX and UI sensibilities and strong attention to detail
- Passionate about working on a remote team
- Highly curious; not satisfied with getting something to work, you want to understand why it works
- A humble teammate that understands it takes a team to accomplish great things
- Willing to jump in and help figure out tough problems even if those problems aren't in your area of expertise
- React/React Hooks/Functional Components
- AWS Amplify
What’s more important to us are the experiences you’ve had, the skills you’ve developed, and that you’re passionate, regardless of the length of time it took you to get where you are. Feel you are a match for the skills above? Tell us why – we’d love to see your resume.
Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Notice anything wrong with this job post?
Is this job not remote?
Does this job not accept Asian timezones?
Had a bad experience?