Concept Artics (Freelance)
SILICON VALLEY product ingenuity x LAS VEGAS integrated resort experience x ASIA PACIFIC games market = PLAYSTUDIOS ASIA, based in Hong Kong!
We are a mobile / social games company competing in the fast-growing and dynamic mobile / social games market with a suite of casino and gambling style games that follow the ‘social’ or ‘play for fun' model.
Our mission is to make the industry's most beautiful, engaging, and polished games in partnership with iconic travel, hospitality, and entertainment brands and offer aspirational travel and leisure experiences as loyalty rewards to our best customers. We are growing our team of world-class product, engineering, marketing, and loyalty talent!
Playstudios Asia is looking for a CONCEPT ARTIST to visualize and design the characters, environments, and props for our apps.
- Work directly with supervising Lead Artist and Creative Director to deliver concept designs and art assets that meet the standards for design and production
- Dream up a wide variety of visual options on a given direction
- Prepare concept packages for 2D and 3D production vendors that describe
- lighting, materials, volume, implied motion/action, style
- Take sketch concepts to color to further express the intent (production final color not necessary in all cases)
- A portfolio that demonstrates strong draftsmanship, and understanding of art principles including form, color theory, lighting, and layout/composition
- Typography and graphic design experience
- Ability to visualize an object in full volumetric 3D space (model sheets/turnarounds)
- Highly communicative, organized, motivated, and meets deadlines
- Strong organizational skills in both presenting work and file structure
- Ability to translate your concepts to motion (animatic or motion boards)
Benefits and perks
- Flexible hours
- Work from the comfort of your own home
- Easy online sharing platform to reduce unnecessary meetings
- Path towards Fulltime Remote status -or- Fulltime Onsite (our Freelancers often become Fulltime staff)
- Applications must include a link to your online portfolio.
- You may be expected to complete a paid art test as a part of the interviewing procedure.
- Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Notice anything wrong with this job post?
Is this job not remote?
Does this job not accept Asian timezones?
Had a bad experience?