Graphic Designer (Freelance)
SILICON VALLEY product ingenuity x LAS VEGAS integrated resort experience x ASIA PACIFIC games market = PLAYSTUDIOS ASIA, based in Hong Kong!
We are a mobile / social games company competing in the fast-growing and dynamic mobile / social games market with a suite of casino and gambling style games that follow the ‘social’ or ‘play for fun' model.
Our mission is to make the industry's most beautiful, engaging, and polished games in partnership with iconic travel, hospitality, and entertainment brands and offer aspirational travel and leisure experiences as loyalty rewards to our best customers. We are growing our team of world-class product, engineering, marketing, and loyalty talent!
We're looking for an ambitious GRAPHIC DESIGNER to create designs and work with internal Creative Leads to deliver high quality content to our players.
- Receive briefs from Creative Leads and prepare black & white mockups of design layouts using existing assets, found assets, or sketched compositions
- Create clearly legible type layouts that often include highly rendered display fonts and system font text
- Deliver 2-3 design options when presenting possible solutions
- Take approved concepts into production by creating new assets, reworking existing
- assets, or licensing design library content
- Cut and deliver your final project assets/textures once approved
- Ensure all game assets are delivered to Tech Art on-time and meet the quality standards set by the Creative Leads
- 3-5 years experience in Graphic Design (casino genre highly preferred)
- Experience in critiquing and clear communication of ideas
- Highly organized, clean file management, clean presentation ability
- Strong understanding of principles of design
- Ability to visualize the full scope of the project– the entire userflow– and designing your assets within a larger context
- Self-direction, drive; willing to ask for help or engage assistance
Benefits and perks
- Flexible hours
- Work from the comfort of your own home
- Easy online sharing platform to reduce unnecessary meetings
- Path towards Fulltime Remote status -or- Fulltime Onsite (our Freelancers often become Fulltime staff)
- Applications must include a link to your online portfolio.
- You may be expected to complete a paid art test as a part of the interviewing procedure.
- Please send your application to email@example.com
Notice anything wrong with this job post?
Is this job not remote?
Does this job not accept Asian timezones?
Had a bad experience?