SILICON VALLEY product ingenuity x LAS VEGAS integrated resort experience x ASIA PACIFIC games market = PLAYSTUDIOS ASIA, based in Hong Kong!
We are a mobile / social games company competing in the fast-growing and dynamic mobile / social games market with a suite of casino and gambling style games that follow the ‘social’ or ‘play for fun' model.
Our mission is to make the industry's most beautiful, engaging, and polished games in partnership with iconic travel, hospitality, and entertainment brands and offer aspirational travel and leisure experiences as loyalty rewards to our best customers. We are growing our team of world-class product, engineering, marketing, and loyalty talent!
- Manage the assets and files as they move through the production process
- Final polishing on game assets from Production Team
- Organize files that are delivered from outsource vendors & freelancers
- Process assets/textures from files delivered by outsource vendors & freelancers.
- Manage a clean texture delivery practice to the Content Engineers.
- Work directly with supervising Lead Artist and Creative Director to deliver concept designs and production art assets that meet the standards for design and production
- Support asset concept and production as-needed under direction of the Lead Artist
- Maintain internal cloud-based texture and font library
- Experience in a game development process/pipeline
- Strong organizational skills in both presenting work and file structure
- A portfolio that demonstrates strong draftsmanship or painting ability and an understanding of art principles including form, color theory, lighting, and composition
- Highly communicative, organized, motivated, and meets deadlines
- Ability to work from 2D rough concept to 2D production finish
Benefits and perks
- Flexible hours
- Work from the comfort of your own home
- Easy online sharing platform to reduce unnecessary meetings
- Path towards Fulltime Onsite (our Remote employees often have the option to become Onsite staff)
- Applications must include a link to your online portfolio.
- You may be expected to complete a paid art test as a part of the interviewing procedure.
- Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Notice anything wrong with this job post?
Is this job not remote?
Does this job not accept Asian timezones?
Had a bad experience?